THE MAIN FUNCTION OF THE CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENTS OF ROSSETI KUBAN IS SUPPORTING TIMELY AND UNHINDERED SOLVING THE ISSUES RELATED TO GRID CONNECTION, POWER TRANSMISSION, ELECTRICITY METERING ARRANGEMENT, AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES ARRANGEMENT FOR INDIVIDUALS AND LEGAL ENTITIES, WITHIN THE COMPANY’S OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
In evolving the customer service system, the Company’s management pays special attention to creating awareness of consumers about the services provided by the Company, ensuring comfortable conditions for face-to-face service, and improving the availability of digital services. In the reporting year, due to restrictions related to the distribution of COVID-19, the main way for the Company to interact with its customers was the Rosseti Group’s online service, which is available at www.портал-тп.рф.
In 2021, Rosseti Kuban received 87,846 appeals via online services, up 34% year-on-year.
In the reporting year, Rosseti Kuban actively cooperated with the representatives of the executive authorities of the Krasnodar Territory and the Republic of Adygea, the public, businesses, and potential consumers of the Company’s services — with respect to the issues related to the development of the power grid complex and increasing the availability of power infrastructure”.Alexander Chepusov Deputy General Director for Development and Power Grid Connection, Rosseti Kuban, PJSC
To maintain the high quality of Company services, 13 customer service centres and 41 customer service offices are in operation within the power grid regions.
To provide remote services to customers, Rosseti Kuban runs a 24-hour call-centre with the federal phone numbers 8-800-100-15-52 and 8-800-220-0-220. Call-centre operators inform the residents of the Krasnodar Territory and the Republic of Adygea about any power supply issues and recovery work / planned repair schedules. Moreover, they take reports from the customers concerning electricity theft and consult them about grid connection and other Company services.
In 2021, Rosseti Kuban’s call centre received more than 870,000 calls, which is 210,000 more than in 2020.
In the reporting year, Rosseti Kuban received 11,121 complaints from customers; out of those, 3,092 were justified.
Based on the results of 110 inspections carried out on the basis of reports of electricity theft submitted by consumers via the call centre, off-the-meter electricity worth RUB 1.38 mn was detected.
Complaints from service users were settled, and remedial measures planned for the reporting period were completed.
In 2021, Rosseti Kuban serviced its customers mainly through the Rosseti Group’s electric grid services portal at www.портал-тп.рф.
In 2021, Rosseti Kuban received 87,846 appeals via online facilities, up 22,373 appeals year-on-year. This includes 53,947 applications for grid connection, 25,677 applications year-on-year.
THE KEY PROGRESS MADE BY THE COMPANY IN INTERACTION WITH CUSTOMERS IN 2021
For interaction with consumers of services during the period of high COVID-19 incidence and the high-preparedness regime introduced in the Krasnodar Territory and the Republic of Adygea, the following measures were undertaken:
- Limiting the operation of customer service offices
- Keeping consumers informed via the official website of the Company, social networks and mass media about the possibility of receiving services in electronic format via the portal портал-тп.рф established for the Rosseti Group’s customers, without personal visits to service offices
- Updating the personal account on the official website портал-тп.рф and in the mobile application for higher availability of electronic interaction with consumers during the grid connection activities
- Proving automated workstations in the offices for applicants who have no access to the Internet, consulting by Company specialists on questions arising in application filing
The Light Country portal, a consumer feedback service at the Rosseti’s official website, was also got on track; a consumer may use the portal to report on the following issues:
- regular power outages,
- voltage fluctuation / low voltage,
- failures of electric equipment.
To support the customer-oriented approach and improve the quality of services, Rosseti Kuban scheduled the following activities for 2022:
- Development and consolidation of the call centre structure
- Upgrade in the efficiency of customer service at the office sites in order to increase the number of consumers of additional services